Wednesday 1 June 2016

Dot 2 Dot Festival x Fred Perry Subculture

Over the summer, our course has given us a live brief. We got to choose between Fred Perry or Dance 4, I choses the Fred Perry brief because i'm interested in subcultures. From that, the lecturers selected a few of us to help out at the Dot 2 Dot festival. So last weekend I was given the amazing opportunity to work for Fred Perry Subculture at the festival in Nottingham. Throughout the day, myself and the other girls had to interview bands and festival goers as well as photographing anyone that we thought fit into the "subculture" category... and of course, we got to watch the amazing performers!!

We also had to photograph and video the bands performing. We were each given a stage to be on so that we got equal coverage of all the acts. On my stage we had the headline act Temper Trap and I was very excited to see Dua Lipa (if you haven't heard of her already, give her a listen!). It was such a fun day and I would love to help out again next year!
FCP Girls: Photo Credit - James
Stayed tuned to see some of my favourite street style images from the day!


SHARE:
© Much Love, Chlo | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig