Saturday 13 August 2016

Brides Magazine Internship

My aim for this summer was to find myself another internship in a different department to my previous placements. An opportunity came along for me to intern at Conde Nast working for Brides Magazine as a Fashion Assistant for 4 weeks. 
My job consists of assisting the fashion and lifestyle Directors with photoshoots, I have to look for items that can be used in upcoming photoshoots and request them from brands. Hopefully i'll be going on a photoshoot whilst i'm at the company aswell! I'm looking forward to my placement as hopefully i'll get a feel for how Conde Nast operates and if this is something I would like to do in the future.


Photo Credit - Google Images
SHARE:
© Much Love, Chlo | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig