Saturday 26 March 2016

Kikki.k - My new obsession

On our London trip, we came across a shop called Kikki.k in Covent Garden. Kikki.k is a stationary shop, a bit like Paperchase but more sentimental. As soon as my flatmate and I walked in, we fell in love with the aesthetic of the brand. The journals, diaries and notebooks all had a minimalistic look but included positive/motivational quotations. I love stationary as it is but this brand had such a different feel and I think it is going to be an emerging brand in the market.
Walking around the shop, there were lots of inspiration quotations next to the products. The store is the definition of cute!! I can't wait to make some purchases and re-decorate my desk area with a Kikki.k theme. I would definitely recommend visiting this store if you are ever in Covent Garden.


Photo Credit - Chloe Ferdinand

SHARE:
© Much Love, Chlo | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig