Saturday 20 February 2016

New York - Marcel Ostertag A/W 16

Marcel Ostertag was another designer that impressed me during New York fashion week. The top three images were my personal favourites. They are practical and I like the colour combination, burgundy is one of my favourite colours and I would wear each of these outfits.
When I first saw the three outfits above, it took me a while to like the combination of fabrics and colours. I actually quite like the different textures together, although people wouldn't necessary choose to wear these outfits. I like the design of the jacket in the middle photograph, it looks sophisticated but at the same time, the outfit is quirky with the pink fur and silver metallic fabric.


Photo Credit - WGSN

SHARE:
© Much Love, Chlo | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig