Friday 2 September 2016

Katy Perry X Global Brands

When thinking about Katy Perry, I always associate her with fashion more than music. Her cartoonish, bold clothing is always what I look out for at events. Global Brands has recently collaborated with the singer to create a shoe collection which will be launched in Spring 2017. The range includes sandals, trainers, stilettos and pumps. Each shoe has been designed to reflect Katy’s daring, funky, unique and colourful personality and style. Here are a few sketches below:

Hmm, so... i'm not impressed with the designs so far, they aren't as unique as I thought they would be. Although Perry wants them to appeal to the majority of consumers, I feel like they don't make me think of Perry! Katy Perry as a brand is out going and fun, I can only see this in the blue pair of shoes. Hopefully the rest of the range is more flamboyant and exciting.


SHARE:
© Much Love, Chlo | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig