Saturday 9 January 2016

Countdown until NEW YORK (2 DAYS!)

Eeeeekkkk! 2 days until New York! I have never been to New York but it has always been a place to visit on my bucket list! I have been waiting so long for this and now that it has eventually come round, it doesn't feel like i'm actually going! Here is a list of things that (if I have time) I would love to do whilst in New York:

1 - ICE SKATING! 

I love ice skating, I used to go every year for my birthday and christmas! Although I have recently been ice skating, New York is the perfect place and in films it looks so beautiful. There are two rinks that have been recommended to me, either the rink at the Rockefella Centre or Central Park. I have heard that they are both great for different reasons but because I already want to go to the Rockefella Centre, it might be nice to go to Central Park.

2 - The Rockefella Centre

Speaking to family members that have been to New York before, I have heard that the Rockefella has an amazing view and it is just as good as the Empire State Building (if not, better!) So this would be a nice thing to do and a great chance for photos!

3 - A Musical (preferably Matilda!)

I have seen many musicals but my favourites were definitely The Bodyguard, The Lion King and Matilda. In London we have such amazing talent but personally, I think you have to visit Broadway when going to New York. As a musical fan, this is one of the things that I am most excited about! 

4 - MoMa

The Museum of Modern Art is one of the most talked about museums in New York. This is the perfect place to get inspiration for future blog posts and to learn about new artists. Also, as well as shopping and sight seeing, New York is known for its many museums and galleries so I want to visit at least one while i'm out there.

5 - Times Square

Times Square is a must, whenever I think of New York, this is the first vision I have. I would like to see this in the night because it looks so beautiful in films. Also, this will be a good opportunity to take some photographs.

And lastly, if we have enough time and the weather isn't too bad! 

6 - The Bus Tour

But, this REALLY depends on the weather! If it is too cold, then this will not be the best idea, but it would be nice to see as much of New York as I can. Also, this may take up a lot of time and I want to make the most of the time I have there.

You will definitely be hearing more about New York over the next two weeks, keep posted for photos, reviews and my overall experience in New York!

Photo Credit - Google Images
SHARE:
© Much Love, Chlo | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig