Tuesday 17 May 2016

You can never have enough shoes!

Sophia Webster has been one of my favourite shoe designers for a while now! Her continuous creativity is innovative and eye catching. The designs of her shoes are intricate and can make any outfit look cool and bold. I love detailed shoes, especially for a night out!! I have selected a few of my favourites from her collection:
Photo Credit - Sophia Webster
The first pair of shoes are really cute, I love the use of pastel colours and the detail on the straps make the shoe more interesting. The style of this shoe is probably my favourite because the platform is deceiving and the shoes look higher than they feel (girls you know this already!). The second shoe is more elegant! I like how there are three straps, and the heel is made of small balls, this is unique. If you have previously heard of Sophia Webster, you would know that the butterfly shoes are her signature style! I think these are amazing!! You couldn't forget these anywhere, they are beautiful.  I especially like the holographic pattern on the wings. 
Blake Lively, Solange Knowles and Rita Ora wearing Sophia Webster - Photo Credit: Marie Claire

As you can see from above, many celebrities are also loving Sophia Webster and her shoes are becoming part of the "red carpet" attire!
Make sure you look out for her collection at the next big event. 


SHARE:
© Much Love, Chlo | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig