Wednesday 13 January 2016

Prep for New York - my new camera!

I have always used a DSLR camera but they are so bulky and when walking around, it's so much easier to have a small compact camera. So, I recently purchased the Sony Cyber-shot Superzoom Compact Camera. Although the camera is small, you get high-resoltion images and this is exactly what I wanted. It has a 30x optical zoom which basically means you can zoom in on the camera and there is no blur to the image which is perfect for travelling and photography on the move - which is what I will be doing a lot of in New York. Another positive about this camera is that it detects the slightest movements, the image is always clear despite small movement when taking the photograph. 
Another function on the camera is that you can easily share images with other devices such as smartphones, tablets or laptops. This is called NFC and allows you to sync and upload images instantly. WiFi and GPS is also included, allowing you to upload images directly to social media and tag where you took the photograph, but this wasn't a necessity for me, but others may find this useful. I would definitely recommend this camera because the quality of the images are almost identical to the images taken on a DSLR camera and this one is much easier to take around with you when travelling. I can't wait to experiment more in New York, and I apologise in advance for the amount of photographs that will be posted over the next few weeks!



Photo Credit - Chloe Ferdinand
SHARE:
© Much Love, Chlo | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig