Sunday 17 January 2016

The city that never sleeps

New York has been a brilliant experience and it 100% lives up to the phrase... the city that never sleeps!! Having only 5 full days in New York, it was a struggle to fit everything in that I wanted to do but I think as a group, we organised our time well and I am happy to say that I actually did everything that I had planned prior to the trip - although it has been non-stop and I would love a nap!! I have been extremely busy and will be doing a blog post everyday to update you on what I actually got up to in New York (starting tomorrow!) as I have been slacking with the blogging this week. 
Photo Credit - Google Images
I will be attaching my photographs to the blog posts so you can get a feel of what it's like if you have never been before. As well as sightseeing and amazing shopping, New York is a place full of inspiration and creativity so I will also be writing posts about the inspiration that I got from the city, visual merchandising that I found interesting and the best of the museums that we explored!

Re-visit tomorrow for Day 1 in the Concrete Jungle


SHARE:
© Much Love, Chlo | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig